I saw this on several journals. And since I am a thief, a copycat, a good little sheep, I will post it too! (it gives me a perfectly good excuse to look at people's icons without having to admit that I am nosy)
Reply to this post, and I will tell you my favorite icon of yours.
Then post this to your own journal using your own favorite icon.
Supposedly these are words of advice about men for the women... I dunno if they are all true... course.. I don't really have anything to worry about cause if this is what gauges if a guy is perfect or not.. hell.. I'm damn near perfect... But... for all your ladies reading pleasure... Here ya go... Let me know what ya think.
1. If he's not asking you out, trust me, he's not into you. If he really like you, he would. If we want you, we will find you.
2. An excuse is a polite rejection. Men are not afraid of "ruining the friendship"
3. Don't get tricked into askinghim out, if he likes you, he'll do the asking.
4. If you can find him, he can find you. If he wants to find you, he will.
5. If he's not calling you, its because you are not on his mind.
6. If he creates expectations for you, and then doesn't follow through with little things, he will do the same for big things. Be aware of this and realize that he's okay with disappointing you.
7. Don't be with someone who doesn't do what they say they're going to do.
8. " Busy" is another word for "Asshole". "Asshole" is another word for the guy your dating.
9. If he's choosing not to make a simple effort that would put you at ease and bring harmony to a recurring right, then he doesn't respect your feelings and needs.
10. You deserve a fucking phone call.
11. Guys tell you how they feel even if you refuse to listen or believe them. " I don't want to be in a serious relationship" truely means " I don't want to be in a serious relationship with you" or " I'm not sure you're the one."( Sorry)
12. Better than nothing is not good enough for you!
13. If youdon't kno where the relationship is going, its okay to pull over and ask.
14. There's a guy out there who will want to tell everyone that he's your boyfriend. Quit goofing around and go find him.
15. Companionship is wonderful, but companionship with sex is even better. Call a spade a spade or more fittingly, a friend a friend, and go find a friend hat can't keep his hands off of you.
16. Your lost self esteem may take longer to find than a new boyfriend, so prioritize accordingly.
17. There is no excuse for cheating. Let me say it again. There is no excuse for cheating. Now you say it. There is no excuse for cheating
18. Your only responcibility is someone else's lapse in judgement is to yourself.
19. Cheating is cheating. It doesn't matter whom it was with or how many times it happened.
20. Cheating gets easier every time it's done. It's only hard the first time , when one feels the sting of morality and the guilt of betraying someone's trust.
21. Cheaters never prosper....(Because they suck)
22. A cheater only cheats himself, because he doesn't get to be with you.
23. It doesnt'tcount unless he says it when he's sober. An " I love you"( or any semblance thereof) while under the influence of anything stronger than grape juice won't hold up in court.
24. If he only wans to see you, talk to you, have sex with you, ect., when he's inebriated, it ain't love-It's sport.
25. Bad boys are actually bad.
26. You deserve to be with someone who doesn't have to get loaded to be around you.
27. " Doesn't want to get married" and " Doesn't want to get married to me" are very different things. Be sure which category he falls under.
28. Id you have different views about marriage, whatelse are you not on the same page about? Time to take inventory.
29. If you don't feel like rushing, why are you waiting?
30. Theres a guy out there that wants to marry you.
31. You can't talk your way out of a breakup. It is not up for discussion. A breakup is a definitive action, not a democratic one.
32. Breakup sex still means you're broken up.
33. Cut him off. Let him miss you.
34. He doesn't need to be reminded that you're great.
35. There's a guy out there who's going to be really happy that you didn't get back together with your crappy ex-boyfriend.
36. No answer is your answer.
37. Don't give him the chance to reject you again.
38. Let his mother yell at him. You're too busy
39. There's no mystery--He's gone and he wasn't good enough for you.
40. Life is hard enough as it is without choosing someone difficult to share it with.
41. You deserve to be with someone who is nice to you all the time. ( Yo have to be nice to them, too.)
42. There's never a reason to shout at someone unless they are in imminent danger.
43. Freaks should remain at the circus, not in your apartment.
44. You already have one asshole. You don't need another.
45. Make a space in your life for the glorious things you deserve.
46. Have faith. what other choice is there?
So here are some " Standard" suggestions:
1. I will not go out with a man who hasen't asked me out first.
2. I will not go out with a man who keeps me waiting by the phone.
3. I will not date a man who isn't sure he wants tp date me.
4. I will not date a man who makes me feel sexually undesirable.
5. I will not date a man who drinks or does drugs to an extent that makes me feel uncomfortable.
6. I will not date a man who's afraid to talk about our future.
7. I will not, under any circumstances, spend my precious time witha man who has already rejected me.
8. I will not date a man who is married.
9. I will not be with a man who is not clearly a good, kind, loving person.
Ahhh... July 1st.
July 1st.... What was going to happen.. oh yeah... I was supposed to get married today.... yeah that was before I had to break off the engagement...
So... to me, it was a very difficult decision to come to and it was hard for me to deal with... But what gets me is some people close to me can't accept that....
Tonight, I'm at the casino with my parents... and talking to my mom.. and I said to her.. "hey, you know what tomorrow is right?" she didn't know... so I told her.. yeah.. i was supposed to be getting married to Ivette.... Instead of being understanding or anything... my response? "what are you fucking infatuiated with her or something?".... now, there was nothing in that comment that inplied that.... It's not like I talk about her or anything... hell, where that even came from is beyond me.... I guess it was too much to ask for a little understanding that.. hey... Tomorrow (well, today), was supposed to be the first day of the rrest of my life with someone... To me, thats a big thing.. hell, it's something I have been waiting for all my life.
I dunno... Guess there are some things ya just can't talk to everyone about....
grrr.. that really kinda did make me angry... I mean I didn't show it or anything.. but I was kinda taken aback by the whole thing.. her response.. then her follow up comment "well, you were planning like 3 weddings so how was I to know"... it's stuff that we had gone and talked to.. well.. tried to talk to her about and she wanted nothing to do with it because she didn't like Ivette.... It was mainly (I think) a race thing even though she swears it isn't...
augh.. sometimes family pisses me off... Too bad everyone can't just ignore frickin colors and just live their lives... who does it matter? why was it an issue for me to date a black girl? why was it such a big deal? ... uugh.. not gonna think anymore into this crap... All I know is that if, by chance, the person who comes along is not white or whatever... then hopefuly my family can keep their.. hell i can't really say racist.. cause i don't think they are... so hopefully they can keep their ignorant views to themselves...... I take some of that back.. My dad was fine with everything... guess it's just the opinionated ignorant ones....
ok.. nuff about that... if it wasn't for the diet I'd ask who was buying and what bar...
Have a good one!
x-posted in my myspace...
anyone on my friends list.. or anyone at all who reads this ever play any of the games on pogo.com ?
If so, whats your name on it... mine is dlough1313 I am a TD for the summer league ( myleague.com/summer )
yeah.. i got hooked on pogo.... *sigh*...
I tend to spend a lot more time on myspace.... www.myspace.com/susukino than I do on here...
Add me is I am not already added to your friends :-D